We’ve been busy bees here recently at the loft looking for ways to help our clients plan their design/marketing/brand activities. A lot of the time our clients ask us where is the best place to start? We always say that no brand is perfect and trying to get everything perfect at the same time shouldn’t be your aim. Best to focus on the areas that are most important to help you grow your business…
So we’ve created this map, which precedes our new E-Book ‘Your Brand Squared…’
As a rule, we’ve brought it down to 7 easy steps…
1. State your COMMERCIAL GOALS
2. Fill in the BIG IDEA at the heart of your brand.
3. Define the PEOPLE and Relationships that you wish to attract to your brand.
4. Select the best CHANNELS to reach them.
5. Break down the effectiveness of the ELEMENTS of each channel.
6. List those important ACTIVITIES and get going.
7. Don’t forget to MEASURE and hone every activity.
You can download it from…
Benedetto is an enthusiastic Creative and Business person.
‘Design with soul’ may be the company tag-line, but to Benedetto, it is also a way of life. He believes that creative and commercial enterprise is about purity of thought, honesty of construction and boldness of execution.
He believes in bringing out the true essence of human endeavour and considers his job of articulating the great work of people and companies an absolute privilege.
His journey has taken him from a career in car design through to his current role as the Founder and Creative Director of the loft, a branding consultancy in Glasgow.
He is honoured to manage a great team, work with great clients and have a lot of fun mixing with so many great people in business.