Location | Glasgow
Business | The Loft
Position | Senior Designer
Experience | A minimum of 3 years
Start Date| As soon as possible
The loft is recruiting. A branding consultancy based in the heart of Glasgow, we now have a prime opportunity for a creative and ambitious designer to join a small and rapidly growing business. As the senior designer of the team, you will be responsible for creating and overseeing a vast amount of the design work that the studio produces. This is a newly created role for a skilled individual who wants to produce ambitious and emotionally engaging design work.
The loft is a fast paced and exhilarating work environment. You will be based in our new Glasgow Studio and you will have the chance to work on some real cutting-edge projects. ‘Design with soul’ is more than a tag-line, it is the fundamental essence of every project we engage in.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional design taste and a real desire to work on innovative projects that push boundaries. You must have a real tenacity and a good eye for detail. Working for the loft is more a way of life than a job. This is an extremely demanding position and we have exceptionally high standards. When projects demand it, we shall expect you to work beyond traditional working hours.
The ideal candidate will
– possess an exceptional portfolio that shows vision, creativity and flair.
– have outstanding design taste and a good understanding in how to interpret their ideas into commercially viable design solutions.
– have a thorough understanding of both the digital and traditional print processes.
– have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and also working with key partners in marketing/printing and digital services.
You will do the best work of your career with us.
Benefits and remuneration
– £28,000 -£32,000 Salary.
– You will initially be part of a small team. We intend to rapidly grow the team further over the next year and will expect the successful candidate to play a pivotal role in the development of this team.
At this stage, we are interested in creating a short list of candidates based solely on the quality of their portfolios. Please send only 4 samples (including at least one brand identity) and contact details to email@example.com
We shall request CV’s from shortlisted candidates by the end of next month.
Comments ( 0 )