Percepta are a world-leading customer-experience company, with over 4400 experts working in over 56 countries, the organisation is renown in automotive circles for its exceptional work helping Ford Motor Company, Jaguar Land Rover and Volkswagen Group (amongst others) deliver better customer, dealer and supplier experiences.
The company has been incredibly effective using existing relationships, a strong track-record and word-of-mouth to sustain their growth. However, there was real potential to do so much more with brand, marketing and digital. This was the basis of the relationship with THE LOFT.
The collaboration between Percepta and THE LOFT lasted for several years, where together we…
Gave Percepta a Much Stronger Commercial Focus
(We did this by…)
– Providing greater clarity for prospective and existing clients by re-categorising service lines.
– Enhancing communications (particularly with Percepta’s existing clients) by building a new client-focussed case-study library.
– Maximising overall project values by introducing new composite service/capabilities.
– Re-purposing/showcasing previous project processes/methodologies using intelligent graphics, infographics and video.
Unleashed the Power of Digital
– Building a completely new website featuring a dramatic root and branch update in terms of aesthetics, usability and functionality.
– Ensuring the website had ‘multi-device compatibility,’ (ie would work beautifully well on smartphones/tablets and other digital devices.)
– Making the site more accessible by introducing a range of features including language translation services.
– Reaching more people in a more impactful way by introducing video.
Provided Close Support to Alan Meldrum, Percepta’s Vice President of Client Services, Sales & Marketing
– Collaborating closely to re-shape the company’s overall philosophy and how it can be presented for various markets and even customers.
– Bringing these new ideas to life with new communications including the careful design of various presentation decks, taking part in video interviews and even preparing materials that could be shared on social media.
– Organising opportunities for Alan to speak at various events and seminars.
Supported Percepta’s Relationship with Ford Motor Company
– Working with Ford on the creation of a new brand-experience for their premium brand Vignale.
– Creating a new brand identity and communications for the Henry Ford Academy.
Marketing Review, Marketing Support, Creative Direction, Creative Services Management, Sales Support, Graphic Design, Website Design, Infographics, Motion, Video and Copywriting.
Increased Sales Enquiries from both new and existing clients.
Unexpected Sales Opportunities from existing clients, previously unaware of various Percepta services.
Increased ‘Average-Order-Value’ with a greater number of value-add sales.
New Opportunities in non-automotive sectors.
Stronger Brand Value with with better client understanding of Percepta’s value-adds.
Improved Intercompany Satisfaction with the website and overall wider digital presence.
Stronger External/Internal Communications with various partners globally.
Improved Client Relationships with existing OEM clients.
“We worked very closely with THE LOFT for many years and they brought so much value to our global organisation in many different ways. Everything from overhauling our digital presence to supporting what we do with large automotive OEMs, even working very closely with myself to re-think how we present our own company’s position, philosophy and expertise. They’re always brimming with energy, ideas and a service-oriented approach to what they’re doing. We became so close, at one point, they even moved in. Very enjoyable to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.”
Alan Meldrum, Percepta Global Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Client Services
A tremendous success, if you’d like to know more about our work with Percepta or how to better unleash the potential in your organisation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.